Job Search Listing
Pantry Worker - Paradise Cafe
- Maintain solid knowledge of menu items and recipes for each kitchen station worked.
- Identify and inform the Chef regarding any problems on station.
- Work rapidly and accurately.
- Utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
- Ensure proper stocking of assigned station, know the mise en place.
- Clean, organize and maintain work area.
- Maintain good and open lines of communication.
- Learn skills set to be promotional to a cooks position.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year high-volume outlet experience.
- Capable of following directions.
- Possess good recall and memory.
- Basic knife skills.
- Equipment knowledge to include slicing machine, juicer, small wares equipment.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, sanitation practices, weights and measures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
Required Education Level
Required Years of Experience
Note: When you press
the "Apply to this Job" button, an e-mail will be
sent to the above employer indicating your application.
Your resume will also be submitted to their In-Box.